deviceWISE IoT Platform Information Site
Welcome to the deviceWISE IoT Platform information site. This information site gives you access to all the product document and support resources you need when developing your M2M solution. The information includes product concepts, reference, and instructional step by step documentation. To find the content you need, expand and then browse the contents of the left hand navigation pane, or use the Search box at the top left of any page.
Getting started links
- The deviceWISE IoT Platform Introduction provides an overview of the deviceWISE IoT Platform's design and architecture, and introduces the primary components. Examples of common M2M business requirements are described, along with the application design patterns that are used to solve those business requirements.
- The Glossary provides a reference to the terms associated with the deviceWISE IoT Platform.
- The Getting Started for Developers provides sections for developers who will be working with deviceWISE gateways, Telit modules and the deviceWISE Factory products. The sections provide an introduction to several of the deviceWISE IoT Platform features you can use when developing and managing your M2M solution.
These instructional step by step guides will walk you through several tasks to help you get familiar with the deviceWISE IoT Platform and its capabilities.
- The Quick start guides provide an introduction to deviceWISE transports, transport maps, and triggers and then teach by using step by step examples.
These short guides complement the information found in the other Gateway Developer's Guide and Reference sections.
- The Gateway Developer's Guide and Reference provides product concepts, methodology, and reference documentation that will help you develop your M2M solution.
All of the features of a deviceWISE Gateway are covered, including: triggers, devices, assets, local databases, connections to enterprise applications, gateway administration, connection to the M2M Service, the deviceWISE Workbench and more.
- The M2M Service API Guide and Reference provides concepts, methodology, and reference documentation that will help you develop a software application that uses the M2M Service provided APIs.
An application can use these APIs to access and manage deviceWISE IoT Platform organizations, gateways, things, properties, alarms, and data.
Remote platform management
- The Asset Gateway Web Interface User's Guide provides the information on how to use the web browser based Asset Gateway: Web Interface to perform initial Asset Gateway configuration for its network, CloudLINK, and cellular settings.
- The Management Portal User's and Administrator's Guide provides the information on how to use the M2M Management Portal to manage gateways, things, assets, properties, alarms and data, generate reports, generate gateway licenses, define cloud triggers and more.
System administration and problem solving
- The Management Portal User's and Administrator's Guide provides the information on how to use the Management Portal to manage gateways, things, assets, properties, alarms and data, generate reports, generate gateway licenses, define cloud triggers and more.
- The System administration section provides the information for configuring and managing a gateway using the deviceWISE Workbench.
- The Technical Support section provides the information to contact Telit support personnel, if you cannot find an answer to a problem.
Exporting content to a PDF file
Pages from this information site can be exported to a PDF file.
To export a single page, the Tools menu on the right hand side has an Export to PDF option.
To export multiple pages or sections, hover over the Browse menu item and select the Space Operations option.
- On this Space Operations page, under the Export section in the left hand column, select PDF Export.
- Options are displayed that allow the export of the entire documentation space or allow the selection of specific sections or pages.
- After selecting the desired sections or pages, select the Export button to generate the PDF.
- Warning: selecting all of the pages will result in a large PDF with a large number of pages.
- Legal Notices contains legal notices and trademarks.
(C) Copyright Telit IoT Platforms, LLC 2006-2016. All rights reserved.