The Management Portal is a web-based application to view and manage all of your things that are connected to the deviceWISE M2M Service. In addition, it lets you manage users, update firmware, and all of the other batch type processing you want to perform on your field of devices.
This Management Portal User's and Administrator's Guide is intended for:
- The user of the Management Portal to perform M2M solution monitoring and management tasks.
- The organization's administrator to perform M2M Solution monitoring, management, and administration tasks.
When you log on to the Management Portal, you have access to the information and features of the M2M Service.
Management Portal look and feel
Your organization's customization, or "look and feel", dictates the display of the Management Portal's pages for your organization.
Your account's permissions, based on the account's role and the permissions of the role, dictates which features you are allowed to access.
The descriptions of the Management Portal in these sections are based on the default organization look and feel and the Administrator role. Your look and feel and access may vary.
Related documentation sections
- The software installation procedures for the various products and components are found in Installing product software.
- For gateway application developers, information on the full capabilities of the platform for developing and managing applications on Asset Gateways and Enterprise Gateways are found in the Gateway Developer's Guide and Reference.
- For application developers, information on the libraries and interfaces are found in the .
- For Telit 910 modules developers, information on the in module AT command interface is found in the Telit xE910 AT Interface.
This guide contains the following: