The Workbench is used to configure the Asset Gateways and the Enterprise Gateways (referred to as nodes). It provides functionalities to develop, administer, and debug devices in the field. With the click-to-configure, you will be able to configure how to interface data in the platform to your enterprise applications.
It is possible to do the following using the Workbench:
- Build, manage, and monitor projects and triggers (your application logic)
- Configure and manage connections to devices and sensors
- Configure network settings (both LAN and cellular)
- Configure connections to enterprise application programs
- Configure the connection of the nodes to the M2M Service
- View logs and reports.
Before using information in this section, the following should have occurred:
- There is a node installed on the network.
For information on installing products, see Installing product software.
- The Workbench was installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node.
For information on installing the Workbench, see Installing the Workbench software.
This section contains the following pages: